[CQ-Contest] FW: SO2R Operating Desk Resource

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 6 17:36:38 EST 2002

Not long after sending the email below to the list, my ISP suffered
a server crash.

The page currently displayed if you click the link below is an
week-old, archived copy, which does not include the promised
station photos.

They are suggesting a one-day or less repair time, so check
back later!

(Thanks to PY5EG and N4ZR for recent contributions I was adding
to the page when I discovered the problem!)

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm