[CQ-Contest] Spotting

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 22:49:19 EST 2002

Hmmmm. So let me get this right. You are now supposed to keep all future operations in a contest secret?

You can't tell your fellow club members to get on & make a Q with you, prior to the event?? C'mon guys, get real!

I find it VERY refreshing that a CONTEST club rallies around a fellow member that is CONTESTING! You know what? If you take away a certain N9 station's spots for ZF2MM, whats the problem? Are we now limited to spotting only weak stations? Or rare stations? Or stations not spotted yet?

Sounds like sour grapes a little bit! I wasn't asked to spot ZF2MM, by ZF2MM, DURING the contest.  I heard him on. I spotted him. Am I bad guy for doing this?????  NOT!

73-Chuck KI9A