[CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back

Lou Mecseri loumecseri at bestnetpc.com
Sat Mar 9 17:11:43 EST 2002

Steve, you are right. OOs send out "OFFICIAL OBSERVER ADVISORY NOTICE".
W2CC, must been sitting on S51CK's frequency and copied calls of stations
worked him in the contest. According to David, (S51CK & KE1F, me) was
transmitting on 14349.31, our sideband was out of the band. My logging
program did not know that.

Gee, could someone tell me what is a legal way to inform S51CK that he was
too close to band edge?

73 Lou