[CQ-Contest] ZF2MM Stuff

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Mar 12 03:11:15 EST 2002

Paul,

No reason to apologize!  You didn't do anything that hasn't been done for
years.  See VP2KC, CN8WW or almost any OH2BH operation...

The problem, if there was one, had more to do with the zeal of your home
boys to overhype you on packet.  The comments in the notes field were a bit
much.

Keep running 'em.

Randy, K5ZD