[CQ-Contest] Re: Re: Linears in the closet

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Tue Mar 12 16:25:22 EST 2002

Yes those "antenna tuners" do exist in other countries. The only countries
I´ve seen 4CX10000 amplifiers in is USA (lot´s of them) Finland and
Sweden (huuuh). Now this is the big stuff but smaller stuff runing maybe
around 4 - 5 kW´s are very very very common in the world these days,
also in the USA so please stop mocking the Italians since they are no
worse then others.

Jim SM2EKM