[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB on Easter Weekend ?

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av at contesting.com
Sat Mar 16 18:52:18 EST 2002

Don't usually rise on these, but isn't it time that we STOP calling
people names who do work for FREE organizing these contests.

The weekends are fairly well packed and do not move their slot from
year to year. If you knew anything about Easter, you would know that
it never falls on the same Sunday from year to year. It follows the
Jewish festival of Passover, which is timed on a lunar calendar.

Furthermore, Christianity is hardly the religion of a majority of the
world populace.

All of which may explain why nobody except you brought it up.

Guy.