[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB on Easter Weekend ?

Bob, N5RP N5RP at pdq.net
Mon Mar 18 08:03:11 EST 2002

Might it be possible to slide this religious tripe into the same pot as
politics, and away from ham radio contesting ?

About the only connect I can make between religion and ham radio is that
the religious TV channels are a good reason for TVI to continue.

Beyond that, I for one could care less about religion, or any similar opiate.

Now then, if you have some thoughts on how to come back to Earth in second
life as a nice Yagi, I might listen to your religious views,
otherwise...........

Can we get back to a more base stupidity.
I know we have the means within our august body.
Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP at pdq.net
N5RP Station Page: http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring/station.html