[CQ-Contest] TNX for Info, now ANOTHER ??

Kondra Tieff k_tieff at yahoo.no
Mon Mar 18 18:45:56 EST 2002

Dennis;

For DOS:  You could have a look at SD @ http://www.ei5di.com

It does not offer the needed pipes and whistles for mulitistation /
multioperator efforts, but for a single operator it is so
straightforward and intuitive and at the same time offering everything
you will need.

73
Chris / LA8OM

 --- Dennis Ponsness <wb0wao at hotmail.com> skrev: > Thanks all for the
info on the most "popular" 'tests.  And TNX to