Fw: [CQ-Contest] Secrets of Contesting, Chapter One

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Mon Mar 25 15:41:39 EST 2002

Quack Perspective
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.  I still can't copy the 45/50WPM  Ops but when
they are calling me at reasonable speeds I usually can get most 2x3 calls
the first time when they are some what in the clear, on CW different story.
Some combinations really screw me up even when they slow down to 25 ???
K7QQ