[CQ-Contest] Walking and chewing gum

jljarvis jljarvis at abs.adelphia.net
Tue Mar 26 14:43:18 EST 2002

Dave,

I've SEEN you walking and chewing gum...and you're right.
The mercury amalgam is no big deal.

On the other hand, consider the poor dentist, drilling
all that amalgam!  It's a wonder K3WW can sit in the
chair for a full contest, or send code at all!!

Ragnar....you're right, silly season has struck.
Young David is the former neighbor of an old friend
of mine from High School, W2REH.   Dave learned to
contest by hanging out at Joe's house.

Jim, N2EA
Essex, Vermont
Where we've had 10cm of snow so far today.
Let's see....blue wax, I think.....and off I go through
the woods!   (happy Spring!)