[CQ-Contest] Were you in SS phone in 2001?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 26 19:39:06 EST 2002

Hello all,

I will be writing the report for 2001 ARRL SS phone for QST and for the Web.

I need your help. If you have an amusing anecdote, details on a tight race
in your section, category or for Top 10 positions, I want to hear from you.
If you feel you have anything newsworthy to add, please don't hesitate to
write.

Please e-mail me OFF THE REFLECTOR. As my home address is about to change,
please send your snide, sarcastic, snippy or humourous stories to
ve4xt at hotmail.com

I plan to quote from e-mail as needed, so don't be surprised to see your
words in lights. There may not be room for everybody, so please understand
if your submission is not used.

Also, if you expect to be in Top 10 in any category, please contact me. I'd
like to interview you for the story. Include your evening phone number and
area code.

Thanks.

Kelly Taylor
VE4XT