[CQ-Contest] More QRP Bashing

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Thu Mar 28 07:26:33 EST 2002

> My we are getting sensitive...  Feeling discriminated?  Perhaps
> another new minority group?
>
> Ford-N0FP

I enjoy reading the "tips of the weak".

I think most extra effort and skill comes from the people trying to
hear QRP signals. The receiving party is the one doing the actual
work, and suffering the pain and punishment of reading weak
signals.

All contests should award significant bonus points to the stations
that copy QRP signals, rather than to the station who makes an
effort to be weak.

The present system is like horse riding. Women ride side-saddle,
while men straddle the saddle. Totally illogical.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI at contesting.com