[CQ-Contest] Using a Bogus Check

Bob Patten n4bp at netzero.net
Wed May 1 04:00:31 EDT 2002

Tom Osborne wrote:

> "LORONA,AL (A-USA,ex3)" wrote:
>
> >if you are one of the lucky 55ers, you will always have the >advantage over, say, a 91er. Interesting, huh?
>
> Naw, "91" would be a great check.  Same with "99."  Just send
> "NA" or "NN."  Then we could start the thread on cut numbers

Hey why didn't I think of that before!  I'm one of those "lucky 55ers"
and I could have been taking even more advantage of it by sending "EE"
all these years...  :-)

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp at netzero.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871