[CQ-Contest] seeking source for US County to US city lookup/vice versa

Chuck K3FT k3ft at erols.com
Thu May 9 20:01:48 EDT 2002

Need an application OR an Internet site that will let me enter either a US City and get
the appropriate US County or vice versa. This isn't specifically a contest question, but
I DO use it for contest related work in some of the QSO parties and other domestic
events cuz I hunt counties too.  Plus I know you folks have knowledge in all sorts of
things, so I'll just tap the vein of boundless information. (OK.. I'm sucking up <Grin>
but you all DO have lots of smarts!)

thanks and 73
Chuck K3FT

In the spirit of our FQP buddies..
"Only 15 days till CW WPX contest!" )hi(