[CQ-Contest] seeking source for US County to US city lookup/vice versa

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri May 10 10:07:59 EDT 2002

In a message dated 5/10/2002 1:06:43 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
k3ft at erols.com writes:

> Need an application OR an Internet site that will let me enter either a US
> City and get
> the appropriate US County or vice versa. T

I did a search of "U.S. Counties" on www.Google.com and came up with the
National Assocation of Counties.  This site has just about anything you could
want to know about counties in the U.S, including a good search engine.  Here
is the ref:

http://www.naco.org/counties/counties/index.cfm

BTW, I live and breathe by Google!

73, George, K5KG