[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit dit

Dennis O'Connor k8do at amethyst.diamondcs.net
Tue May 14 15:04:44 EDT 2002

Since he is using computer keying, why not simply slow the speed slightly
for the H, with an extra dit length, pause before and after the H...
Obviously a lot of guys got his computer perfect CW right... Some did not...
Guess who should lose points for the busted Q's, and who should not... <to
rekindle an old flame>
He, obviously, should listen critically to what he is actually sending in
case he is getting leading dit chopping...

Denny