[CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting

Dave LaBat dlabat at tcinternet.net
Tue May 21 11:05:03 EDT 2002

I quite agree, I tend to like my Sennheiser NR headphones the best. Low
weight, good intelligibility, fatigue free. If the audio bandwidth is to
wide it can always be narrowed outboard. Their is a real element of the
Noise Reduction allowing you to hear further into the noise floor. I guess
the S/N ratio doesn't play favorites with where the noise came from, reduce
the noise and the S/N gets better!
Dave KØXH