[CQ-Contest] New Contest category - SO1.5R

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Thu May 23 17:41:06 EDT 2002

With all of the emphasis toward new operating categories, my unique situation
has motivated me to demand the creation of a new contest category - SO1.5R.

This new category is necessitated by those of us who have our second radio in
the shop and must use an inferior substitute.  In my case, my second Omni VI
Plus is back at Ten-Tec for minor repairs, so I must use an old Argosy II,
with only half the power and half the capability, as my second radio.

This sounds fair, doesn't it?

Paul, K5AF