[CQ-Contest] Re: Headset for contesting

Dan Violette danki6x at earthlink.net
Tue May 28 20:10:36 EDT 2002

Jurgen,

15+ years ago I bought a Heil "replacement" boom for their small foam
headsets.  It is the boom with mic element, cord and a mounting hole at the
end of the boom.  I drilled into the side of a set of headphones and bolted
it on.  I have also heard people epoxy a short bolt on the side.  Forgot
where I ordered it.

Dan KI6X