[CQ-Contest] CW UBN

ww3s ww3s at zoominternet.net
Fri May 31 22:23:01 EDT 2002

Just reviewed my UBN and as I expected, most of the USA multis I called for
the mult did not log me. There has to be a trick to this; I even asked many
to please log for the mult. Problem is, not only do I loose the mult, but I
lose qso points I never had. Stateside qsos are for mults only, correct? So
why when a stateside multi doesn't log me do I loose 6 points per q? Common
sense should indicate the big multi didn't call me but rather I called them;
the error must be on their end so why do I get points deducted?