[CQ-Contest] Out of Band operating

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg at eham.net
Fri Nov 1 12:43:32 EST 2002

Ahh... but the software can be far more sophisticated.  If you worked
a CQing station on 21.150 SSB, and either he is logging his freq, or
other operators log the freq when THEY worked him, your frequency can
be ascertained.

Remember, your movements on the band can be reconstructed in great
measure WITHOUT your log!

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by "Dallas Carter" <ludal at dmv.com> on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:59:07 -0500.