[CQ-Contest] SS Rules

David A. Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 13:23:23 EST 2002

At 11:31 AM 11/2/02 -0500, Bob Wanderer wrote:
>I thought multi-ops did not have to abide by the 24 hrs (out
>of 30) requirement.  Am I just plain wrong, thinking of a
>different contest, or did the rule change sometime in the
>recent (or not-so-recent) past?

NAQP mult-ops do not have to abide by the "10 out of 12" rule.

SS multi-ops do indeed have to abide by the "24 out of 30" rule.  It seems
silly to me to require multi-ops take off time.  As a representative on the
CAC, I've suggested a rule change in this regard but there does not seem to
be much support.

Dave/K8CC