[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 4 13:08:24 EST 2002

Unsportsmanlike?  Unspeakable is a better word.  W4KFC usually worked the SS
(at least the last day) at about 20 WPM.  "Go awy" is limiting the number of
contacts that can be made by not slowing down.  Who knows the station that
goes away might be South Dakota, Mississippi, or VY0.  There is NO ROOM in
contesting for the rude operators.  Why don't these guys go to 2 meters and
interfere with repeaters or something?
Dave K4JRB