[CQ-Contest] New Club Call, W7TTT

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Thu Nov 7 13:00:48 EST 2002

Well Tom, when you apply for a special event 1x1, you already know which one
is the most obvious for your group to use!

GL, and hope to work your new call in a future contest!

73, ron wn3vaw

'If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?'
-- from "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight?"
Lonnie Donegan, SK, 4 November 2002