[CQ-Contest] Looking to contact KC5TJG

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg at eham.net
Thu Nov 7 22:55:39 EST 2002

If I read this right, it sure sounds like DXers can give contesters a run
for their money in terms of being nasty.  I guess DXers have little
incentive for being nice to anyone...at least contesters have to think about
next year!

Man...and after the past few days' posts, I was starting to think contesters
were the scourge. ;-)

Mike N2MG