[CQ-Contest] CQP Logs Due Nov. 15

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Sun Nov 10 07:20:02 EST 2002

and THANK YOU, Dean, for hosting and scheduling the CQP on the W5 DX Bash
weekend.  Doing the CQP (using W5KFT) while at the Bash sure makes both a
lot more fun..how many CQP'ers got a catered barbecue and steak dinner
Saturday night? Attended forums by well-known DX'ers and Contesters?  :-)

73,
dale, kg5u