[CQ-Contest] Harrassment?

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 17:57:38 EST 2002

In a message dated 11/18/02 1:14:40 PM Central Standard Time,
brakob at earthlink.net writes:

> While running on 15M Saturday afternoon during SS, some goofus was playing
> back
> a recording of one of my previous Q's when I was getting the exchange from
> my
> current contact(s).  His signal was pretty puny so it wasn't much of a
> problem.
> I ignored it completely and he soon tired of this cute little trick.
> Anyone
> else run into this?
>
> ô¿ô  73, de Hans, K0HB

YESS!!!!!!

14.284, Saturday evening, some clown did a recording of me calling CQ. It he
was very strong, but lasted about 5 min. It stopped when I thanked him for
confirming my audio was loud & clear. then, I shut up, let him call cq a
couple times, & worked the guys that came back!!! hehehe

73-Chuck KI9A

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---