[CQ-Contest] 10 meters in SS

k1my k1my at msn.com
Mon Nov 25 14:18:26 EST 2002

John, No call? And yes you are trying to water it down to the point that
anyone who wants a license can get it and then you will have your numbers,
but a number of people who do not value their license or the hobby. Then
watch the chaos on the bands. Is that what you really want? Not me, I hope
your petition is denied.

73, Bruce K1MY