[CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Wed Nov 27 14:46:13 EST 2002

N5NJ asked:

>Maybe WB4VVF is to blame?  (Any other OT's remember that callsign?)

Okay, that's it - I _am_ an OT... not only do I remember 'VVF, but I also have
an Accu-Keyer & an Accu-Memory somewhere in the basement of my Dad's
house back in W7.

If my recollection is correct, one could program a pause in a message of
the Accu-Memory, so inserting a non-599 report was entirely possible,
although it would force one to manually insert the RST every time.

73, VR2BrettGeezer
(with apologies to N5OT)