[CQ-Contest] Headset Mic vs. Boom Mic

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 00:16:07 EDT 2002

Dog barks, need repeats.

Sneeze, need repeats.

Phone rings, need repeats.

Wife/family bark, need repeats.

Clear throat, need repeats.

Bump microphone with straw, need repeats.

Breath too hard, need repeats.

Need to curse at idiot just off your frequency, preferably off-air?
Not possible.

Footswitch. Accept no substitutes.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm