[CQ-Contest] Operating Chair Idea

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 1 20:34:37 EDT 2002

If you do have money to spare, the most incredible operating chair is
the Herman MIller Aeron. It's also dispalted as artwork in the MOMA.
See http://www.hermanmiller.com/CDA/product/0,1469,c201-pss1-
p8,00.html

They are frequently available used on Ebay, as a lot of liquidated
dotcom companies bought them for their employees.

I've never had a sore butt or numb leg after a weekend of contesting
using an Aeron. In the past, I've switched back and forth between 3 or 4
charis thourghout the weekend, and even stood for a while.
Barry W2UP