[CQ-Contest] WAEDC SSB High Claimed Scores

Bernhard Buettner wae at dl6rai.muc.de
Wed Oct 16 09:42:24 EDT 2002

Hi Contesters:

The High Claimed Scores for the WAE-DX-Contest SSB 2002 are now
available on the DARC Web site at

    http://www.waedc.de

Check under

    Results 2002
    -> SSB
       -> Claimed Scores

Please check out if your entry is listed corrctly and if not, let
me know.

We had a few technical problems on the Web server but now the site
back on line and up to date again. Sorry for the confusion.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
--
[] Bernhard (Ben) Buettner, DL6RAI - WAE-DX-Contest Manager
[] E-Mail: dl6rai at darc.de    Phone: +49-89-943663     Fax: +49-89-943191