[CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK

Bill k6km at cncnet.com
Thu Sep 12 21:37:02 EDT 2002

David,

Could you tell us what the hell you're talking about? If there is
any info on the WIA website that tells us about "revised licensing
arrangements" it's very well hidden.

XYL Ginny and I have enjoyed several very enjoyable visits
to VK including some externall territories. We both pay fifty
bucks a year to keep our licenses alive.

If something has been done to lessen the burden on visiting
hams, we'd like to learn about it. Please take a look at the
link you presented and give us visitors enough additional
info to learn what you want us to learn.

Thanks for the stimulus,

Bill K6KM, VK4AWS, VK9LOO, VK9NOO,
p/o VK9WM