[CQ-Contest] Up coming NCJ CTT&T topic

Gary Sutcliffe ums at nconnect.net
Fri Sep 13 07:28:21 EDT 2002

Hi gang

I'm looking for your comments for the November-December Contest Tips,
Tricks & Techniques column in the NCJ.  Please email me directly and be
sure your call sign is included in your response.  Please reply by
September 17.

Topic: Contesting from outside the target area

Do you operate contests where the world works a specific location, such as
state QSO parties from other states, WAE, SAC  or  All Asia from North
America  or the ARRL DX contests from outside the US and Canada?  Which
ones do you like the best and why? What strategies do you use? What are
your band plans?  What percentage of the time do you expect at least one
band to be open to the target area?

Thanks again for your support!

73 - Gary