[CQ-Contest] 2002 ARRL DX Phone Results Available

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg at eham.net
Thu Sep 26 14:30:43 EDT 2002

Even when line-scores disappear from QST, you can (or I will, anyway)
bet the full results (line-scores and all) will appear on the web at
roughly the same time as they would have appeared in QST in the past.
No harm, no foul. In fact, I'd bet the line scores will be online
sooner.

It may already be moot to many/most non-members that line-scores are
missing from QST - the magazine has all but disappeared from store
shelves.  So, for them, the only choice will be the website.

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by Sylvan Katz <jskatz at sk.sympatico.ca> on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:59:45 -0600.