Fw: [CQ-Contest] QRZ with no call

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Fri Apr 4 05:26:38 EST 2003

QUACKS
I gotta disagree with the NO call  QRZ,  I don't like to tune across 10 M
for the 50 th time on Sunday and some  S.A. station who is s-9 here and has
about 10 callers who obviously are not vy loud to him strugles the get his
call, then Tnx QRZ,  I've been listening to 2 or so of these contacts and no
call,  Most of the time when I  say QRZ he has to respond because I'm not
gonna let him work another Q untill he has I.D.ed.
My time crusing the band is just as good as his I don't give a damn if he
has a 100 Q an hour rate.   Most of the time he is in my log already but if
not I want the chance to make the decision to QSY of stay for the Mult/Q
Rex