[CQ-Contest] ONTARIO QSO PARTY - April 19-20th, 2003

Bob Chandler, VE3SRE robert.chandler at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 14 01:58:00 EDT 2003

The 7th Annual Ontario QSO Party sponsored by the Ontario DX Association will
take place this year on April 19-20th starting at  1800Z Saturday running 24 hours
till 18:00Z Sunday.

This contest generates a good amount of activity from VE3/VA3-land! And we're
doing our best to get all of our 48 multiplier areas on the air with lots of mobile
activity...also a dxpedition to Canadian Islands on the Air designator ON-001
(Manitoulin Island...the world's largest "freshwater" island) by VE3MIS.

Complete details including rules, logging software etc. is available at
http://www.odxa.on.ca/oqphome.html

73

Bob Chandler, VE3SRE
ve3sre at rac.ca