[CQ-Contest] Re: If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Aug 6 09:11:05 EDT 2003

Agree 100%, pritty hard deal to ignore people in a contest
just becourse they don´t QSL.
Guess it´s the bureau cards that are the problem since it
seems like just about everybody do answer direct cards.
However as AD1C points out, it sure is a lot of work and
do cost some money too.
Forexample, me and a friend just sent about 80 punds of
cards to the bureau, been behind a bit you see, still
behind but only 4 or 5000 cards, however now I have to get
new cards printed and that usually means a bit of a delay.
Sure nice I almost work no contests any more, but that´s
due to other reasons.

73 Jim SM2EKM