[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 6 22:02:16 EDT 2003

At 04:13 PM 8/6/2003, James Headrick W3CP wrote:

>I can't think of any reason for failure to respond to a SASE request for a
>QSL.  Even if you don't have any cards you can write the confirmation info
>on a piece of paper or the senders card and return it.

Even easier, write "CONFIRMED by" on the back, sign your name and callsign,
date it and return the card.  ZL3GQ used to do this.  Syl, VE5ZX did this
for me recently to confirm an unusual Canadian prefix.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC