[CQ-Contest] Keyboards With the Functions Keys on the Left

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 10 10:28:40 EDT 2003

If you find one, please let the rest of us know.  My wife has one that
she's been hoping will
go for the long run, and it dates back to a Gateway 486-33 computer from
five or so years
ago.  It still works with her Dell 8200, and actually has the function
keys both along the top
row of keys and down the left side.

The keyboard that you mentioned is actually the design for the original
IBM PC/compatible.
When the 286 model and clones arrived, the function keys moved to the
top row.

73 de Jim - AD6CW