[CQ-Contest] Question re CQWW UBN point deductions - followup

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 11 19:36:09 EDT 2003

After posting my original concern regarding UBN point deductions, a
few of the Contest Committee guys contacted me asking for specifics.
Tnx to Bob, N5NJ, I now see everything was properly tallied, and it
was my misinterpretation of the data. The busted 0 pointers did not
cause additional point loss. Maybe I should have taken an accounting
course in college :.)
73,
Barry--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com