[CQ-Contest] Printing QSL Info on Cards

Gerry Treas K8GT k8gt at flash.net
Wed Aug 13 09:46:16 EDT 2003

Obviously HP isn't any good for this, input and output trays
are in front with only an inch or so separating.  HP does work
on 8.5 x 11 inch card stock (67 lb. vellum or such) but the supply
tray is quite shallow, so doesn't allow much stock.  Don't think
you can put much of a pile on the rear loaders either, like Epson
or Canon.  Guess a laser printer is the best bet.  Anyone know
of a reasonably priced one?

BV7 software (freeware) for printing labels.  Could print cards,
if you had the right printer.

73, Gerry K8GT

73, Gerry,  K8GT

Caribbean Contesting Consortium,  PJ2T
http://www.pj2t.org

I would be interested in that as well.  I am also interested
in what
>software folks are using to print QSL labels.  Thanks.
>
>Dennis, NE6I

I could
>> drop a stack of 3"x5" card stock glossy photo QSL cards, and
out the other
>> end would come the cards with the QSL information printed
directly on
>> the card.
>>
>>      Can this be done?
>>
>>      If so, what make/model of printer do you use, and what
software
>>      do you use?
>>
>> --
>--
>> Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"
>kharker at cs.utexas.edu
>> University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio
Callsign:
>WM5R
>> Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas
DX & Contest
>Club
>> Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of
Linux on