[CQ-Contest] test equipment wanted

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Thu Aug 14 15:18:20 EDT 2003

Why not use an antenna analyzer (MFJ?) ... you can set it to
any frequency you want.  I would put a fixed 10 to 20 dB pad
between it and the device under test and document signal levels
before any problem (put it in your documentation book).  That
would allow you to very quickly note any significant change
in the system.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK