[CQ-Contest] Legal issues working Irag?

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:32:13 EST 2003

> Huh?!  I must be missing something in your question.  Perhaps there are

The question was posted as a result of reading the following statement in
'MARS operations begin in Iraq, more operators sought' at
http://www.sirinet.net/~mars/mars_operations_begin_in_iraq.htm

"Several American amateurs have been reported operating on the ham bands
from Iraq , but this activity is problematic since all regular reciprocal
licensing in Iraq expired with the removal of the Saddam Hussein
government."

Sylvan, VE5ZX