[CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Dec 3 01:23:49 EST 2003

At 07:25 PM 12/2/03 -0800, Craig Cook wrote:
>Nice detective work. I went to go listen to 2 spots
>that were spotted by NX7K and both times found NX7K
>was the one running stations on the spotted frequency.

As a very infrequent Assisted op, I know that in my 14 hours or so in CQWW
I spotted a few juicy stations that called me while I was running, only to
realize, within seconds, what I had done.  And I wasn't particularly
tired.  I'd prefer to think that most instances of this are just mistakes.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated December 2.
2541 stations are listed -- 72 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm