[CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 09:04:37 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 07:31, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Guys who brag about the spots that call in by posting their own run
> frequency get what they deserve.  This is where the "click and call" guys
> come in handy, chasing these people off their own run frequencies by
> calling the long-gone DX!

<G>!

Unfortunately...

At one point Sunday afternoon on 20, a PY with a poor fist called me.  I
had to ask for several repeats before I was sure I had his call right.

Apparently, someone heard this exchange and spotted the PY...

as I had a flurry of zero-point callers. Finally, one guy sent
"PY1XX??"  (not the real PY call, which I can't remember)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66