[CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Dec 3 16:16:18 EST 2003

At 06:41 PM 12/3/03 +0000, Bernie McClenny, W3UR wrote:
>Anyone who spots a station that answered them on a CQ should spot them
>as
>"21000 BQ9P Answering CQs" (depending on the band), other wise they risk
>trashing their run frequency!

you bet, Bernie -- didn't happen to me, but perhaps I was signing my call
often enough not to be mistaken for a 9M4... (is there such a thing, by the
way, or did I work Slim?)

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated December 2.
2541 stations are listed -- 72 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm