[CQ-Contest] 160 meters in the Pacific Northwest

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 3 18:55:42 EST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:39:58 -00, "K0HB" <K-Zero-HB at earthlink.net>
wrote:

>The zero-pointers don't bother me a bit (it's a lot faster to send "5NN 4"
>than to argue), but last weekend at "The Farm" (W0AIH) I was amazed (and
>amused) at how many zero-pointers came back later for a dupe!

I'm not talking about dupes.  I'm talking about zero-point contacts
which count as mults, but only once for your own country.

The original poster said (paraphrasing) that once he had his mult
safely in the log, he would refuse to make a contact with anyone else
who needed him for the mult, because it would be zero points for
himself.

This seemed extraordinarily selfish to me, and that's why I asked if
that was what he really meant.

--
Bill, W6WRT