[CQ-Contest] CQWWDX Contest Out of call area operation

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Dec 5 07:30:33 EST 2003

At 02:52 PM 12/4/03 -0800, Alan C. Zack wrote:
>Will the contest gurus list him according to the address used
>on his log placing him in the call area where he was actually located
>or will he be listed in the call area of his license?

No question.  I live in WV, 4 miles from the 4th call area.  CQ and ARRL
both have no trouble figuring that out.  My CQ certificates show 8th call
area, while, ARRL's say WV section.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World HF Contest Station Database was updated December 2.
2541 stations are listed -- 72 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm