[CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Thu Dec 11 11:45:22 EST 2003

Yeah!

I'll second (and third) Scott's motion.  I planned my annual snowmobile
trip for the weekend of Jan. 31 since it WAS major contest-free, and that
can't be changed since 5 other guys have it on their calendars.  Also, I'll
be in P40 on Feb 15, and my frustration at not being able to extend my stay
for the ARRL CW was somewhat mitigated by the thought of getting a small
fix from the Sprint.  So changing the date is a two-fer for me.
I know it was done with good intentions, but no good deed shall go
unpunished.  Heck you guys - what's the big deal about Valentines?
I go fishing in Canada every Labor Day weekend, which is my
Anniversary!  All it takes is a bigger bribe for your squeeze.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV